Saturday, May 19, 2007

Oh, No! I've Been Tagged!

No, not as in graffiti "tagged". Christina tagged me to answer the following:

How many books do you own?

I have not counted, but I do have a separate room in my house for a study/guest room. The books take up every available surface, with the exception of the bed and a little patch of desk where the lamp sits.

Book(s) I am reading now:

1. Blood and Thunder, by Hampton Sides
2. The Colonel and Little Missie, by Larry McMurtry
3. Act of Treason, by Vince Flynn

Books I've read recently:

(In no particular order)
1. Godless: The Church of Liberalism, by Ann Coulter
2. Madame Bovary, by Gustave Flaubert
3. No Retreat, No Surrender, by Tom DeLay
4. Look Away! A History of the Confederate States of America, by William C. Davis*
*No, I don't think he's related to Jefferson Davis.

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:

1. The Catechism
2. The Lord of the Rings
3. The Harper Anthology of Poetry
4. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (a huge leather bound tome that could give one a concussion or a badly bruised foot).
5. A small, untitled book that has recipes from my grandmother and great-grandmother

No comments: